- Newly built ground floor bedroom and first floor living room with woodburner stove and a stunning view
- Well equipped kitchen
- Dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
- Clothes airer, washing lines & wet suit drying space
- Open fire
- Garden with terraces at the front and side, garden furniture and BBQ
- Children welcome; Ikea highchair, travel cot and bed guard rail
- Off street car parking for 3 cars
- Smart TV
- Large king size room with ensuite bath and seperate shower, sitting area with desk (The Captain’s Cabin)
- 3 twins, one (groundfloor) with ensuite loo, sitting area and door to front terrace (The Foc’s’le)
- First floor living room (The Crow’s Nest)
- Open plan sitting area, dining room and kitchen.
- Utility room and seperate boot/coat store
- Main bathroom, with bath and overhead shower; downstairs shower room with loo
- Garden with sloping lawn and several terraces with garden furniture. Please note, children should be supervised due to steps and slopes.
From the road, steps up to large front terrace and the front door which opens into an attractive sitting/dining room with two bay windows and a wooden floor. The sitting area has an open working Victorian fireplace, a door leads to the downstairs shower room and a twin bedroom (The Foc’s’le) with ensuite loo and washbasin. This room has a sofa and doors opening onto the front terrace. Beside this bedroom there are stairs to the new first floor living room (The Crow’s Nest) which has a glorious view through full height opening windows with a Juliet balcony, a wood burner stove, TV and DVD.
Two further twin rooms (Port and Starboard), each with wooden floors and ornamental fireplaces, are reached by the main staircase, opposite the front door
From a lobby beside the kitchen there are a few steps up to the main bedroom (Captain’s Cabin) – a large room with 3 windows (one has a Juliet balcony), kingsize double bed, sofa, desk, TV, and ensuite with separate bath, shower and loo.
Garden – To the side of the property there are three terraces (one can be used as a boules court) and sloping lawn area. It is an interesting garden with lovely views but supervision of young children is necessary. Garden furniture and BBQs in a shed. Access to the garages is regrettably not available.
Hope Cove, comprising of Inner and Outer Hope, is a delightful old fishing village just around the headland from Salcombe and facing out towards Bigbury Bay. It is an ideal holiday destination for beach lovers and walkers who enjoy some peace and tranquillity. Boats can be launched from the sandy beach or a slipway. The coastal views and countryside are spectacular and the village has a post office/shop, a pub, hotels and a café. Salcombe is 4 miles by road, Kingsbridge 5 and Totnes 18. The many tourist attractions of the South Hams area are easily accessible. For more about Hope Cove